LEMATO hick, warm knee-high socks
HICK, WARM SOCKS. Good thermal insulation for outdoor work. Can be worn with boots. Keep the feet dry. Comfortable when carrying heavy loads. Use : Building, public works, groundskeeping.
Composition : 50% PES Coolmax®, 37% wool, 11% polyamide, 2% elastane. Crew sock version ref. LEMAT.
- The combination of PES Coolmax® and wool wicks away perspiration whilst providing excellent thermal insulation.
- This mix is used in ski equipment and is recognised for its effectiveness.
- Minimal irritation thanks to reinforced terry fabric in the heel and toe areas.
- Semi-cushioned sole providing maximum comfort.
- A non-friction band protects the foot and provides relief all through the day.
- Fine rib guarantees a perfect fit around the top.
- Adjustment band around the foot.