Ecodesign safety shoe EDEN GRIS S3S
The future has a color!
Discover the eco-designed range Trainer Lemaitre Safety Green.
The shoes of the TRAINER LSG range meet the latest standard for PPE safety shoes (EN ISO 20345: 2021, in progress) while being composed of 25% to 30% of recycled materials, evaluated according to the international standard for environmental marking and declaration (EN ISO 14021: 2016).
> Injection of the sole in our factory in Alsace
- Memory Foam by Lemaitre insole, antibacterial, with memory foam, mostly recycled
- Anti-puncture insert made from recycled HT fibers
- Antistatic PU sole, developed for industrial and urban floor
The LEMAITRE Safety Green Label certifies a responsible process
The TRAINER range benefits from the Lemaitre Safety Green label. This internal label, born in 2022, commits Lemaitre Safety to reduce its environmental impact on all its processes. This demanding specification will guide the creation of future models of Lemaitre shoes, both in the choice of materials and their sourcing and assembly sites.
It imposes :
- The choice of a minimum of 5 recycled or recovered components representing 25% or more of recycled and/or recovered materials for the entire shoe (including 50% or more of recycled material for the upper)
- Reuse of production waste (e.g. toe caps and soles)
- 80% of the materials used in the composition of the shoe must come from short circuits (Europe and the Mediterranean basin in particular)
- A virtuous packaging, with a shoe box made of 100% recycled cardboard