Frequently Asked Questions
I am a private individual and I would like to purchase a pair of safety shoes. Can I order online?
- Our online shop is only for professionals. If you are a private individual, you should contact one of our retailers.
The model I would like to buy is not available for sale online. How can I get it?
- You can leave us your contact details and we will let you know if the model you are looking for is available.
I would like to pay by cheque or bank transfer - is it possible?
- Our online shop only accepts payments by credit card.
I found a mistake when my order was delivered - what should I do?
- If you find a mistake in your delivery (wrong size, wrong item, etc.), please contact our After Sales Service.
I am not available at my professional address - it is possible to have my order delivered to a different address or a work site?
- The delivery address is separate from the billing address, so it is quite possible for you to request delivery at a different address, even that of a work site. Please specify this when you place your order online, using the "use several delivery addresses" function.
I have changed my mind about an order - can I get a refund?
- Under currently applicable legislation, the 14-day cooling-off period after receiving an order does not apply to professionals.
I live in an area that you do not deliver to. How can I order?
- We deliver at the flat rate carriage charges given at the time of ordering to: mainland France, Corsica, Belgium and Luxembourg. If the order is for delivery outside that zone, you should contact us for a quote.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +33 (0) 3 88 72 28 80