How to choose your safety shoes?
In outdoor environment:
- Are stability and grip on greasy terrain needed?
- High cut safety shoe? with a lacing? with a safety toe-cap?
- Risks and dangers: falling objects on the tip of the foot? risk of punchhole of the sole? presence of studs or spikes?
- weather conditions? (snow, cold, rain)
In indoor environment:
- High shoe for sustaining the ankle?
- Depending on the nature or condition of the floor, crampons needed?
- Flexibility? lightness? aesthetic criteria?
- Industrial cold or high temperature? Or according to other criteria ...
- Protection against chemical agressions?
- Resistance in time? Warm retention?
Thanks to Bricotest.fr for shooting this explanatory video with our Lemaitre models Varadero S3 and Saxo S3.
Access our entire catalog of safety shoes and filter with your own criteria